A dealership Licence is a document issued by the Department of Minerals which allows you to purchase or sell a mineral (either gemstone or industrial mineral).
Term and conditions
- No person is allowed to engage in such business without legal permission.
- Dealership Licence is only for local citizens.
- Dealership Licence are not transferable.
- Dealership Licence is valid for only one year.
- Dealership Licence can be renewed for each successive year as long as conditions met.
- All Dealer licences should be expired onDecember of the year
- The Dealer License should Report to the mineral department in every three month(January, April, July &October)
- Application Letter
- Articles of association both English and Somali
- Company profile (contains company address, mission and vision, core values, strategic plan and its background etc.)
- Identify the qualification of the person responsible for supervising the Dealer program
- Chamber of commerce
- Public notary showing ownership of the company
- Identification cards for shareholders.
- Registration letter from MoEM
- Registration letter from Ministry responsible for the Trade, Attorney General
- Bank Statement (Min US$3,000)
- Registered office in Somaliland
- Pay non-refundable License fee
- Submit completed Form one (Attached here)
- Issued the Dealer License within 14 days.